AT A GLANCE
Converted in early 2012, The Coach-House at The Old Rectory, Stoke Prior,
offers stylish first floor, single level accommodation.
SLEEPING A MAXIMUM OF 4 PERSONS, it comprises:
Both bedrooms have a high quality suite comprising a double wardrobe, large chest of drawers, dressing table and bedside tables. Wall-mounted TV.
Each bedroom offers a rural view with stylish blackout blinds and full-length drapes at each large window.
Sumptuous Egyptian cotton towels, bed linen, dressing gowns and slippers included.
Main bathroom ( large walk-in shower, hand basin, WC, heated towel rail and built-in hair dryer with shaver socket).
Open-plan living/dining area leading to:
Fitted kitchen area comprising: oven, microwave,ceramic hob,tall fridge/freezer and dishwasher. An extensive range of cupboards including a full height larder cupboard. High quality china, glass, cookware and utensils.
- Utility lobby with washing machine
- Large tiled balcony with table and four chairs
- Magnificent triple aspect panoramic views
- Oil-fired boiler for hot water and central heating
- Free Wi-Fi connection
- ‘Smart’ TV, DVD player, CD player and well stocked bookcase in living area
- Ample parking for 2 cars
- Secure storage for bicycles
- Waterproof clothing and boot drying area in garage
- Tumble drier in garage
- Private bore hole water supply
- Private drainage
Children welcome. Please advise at time of booking if a highchair and travel cot will be required as there will be a small supplement for this service.
NO SMOKING or the lighting of naked flames, candles, tea lights, bbq etc permitted in The Coach House or in the property grounds.